Subject: Divorce! The Game Kickstarter has launched! A 2 player battle rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Diana
United States
flag msg tools
Visit the Kickstarter page!
Now funding until September 26th

Divorce! The Game is a two player card game where you compete to divide assets--no matter what the cost.

Divorce! The Game takes all the fun of getting divorced and turns it into an easy-to-play two player card game. The deck represents your assets, and players take turns drawing two cards, keeping one and giving the other to their ex. This simple mechanic mimics the process of real-life divorce mediation and leads to some tense decisions. Do you take an item that you want--or do you prevent your opponent from getting an item that might be valuable to them? As you fight for your house and your kids, you'll have to play dirty: use lawyers to steal back items, plant incriminating evidence on your opponent, and buy bribes to get the edge.

Despite the heavy theme, it's a fun two-player game that will be sure to get you on your feet and laughing.

Here is an exclusive interview with the game designer, Andrew Yoon!

Please visit the Kickstarter page and the BGG page and feel free to ask questions!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Diana
United States
flag msg tools
Divorce! The Game is funded and well on its way to its first stretch goal! The stretch goal will include custom child sliders and a playmat.

Other suggestions and comments always welcome.

There is still time to pre-order!
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1902488383/divorce-the-...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vander Dlonk
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Looks like he shouldn't have played Lap Dance.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron
Austria
Vienna
flag msg tools
β€œIt's all in the mind.” ― George Harrison
badge
Devoted Follower of the Most Holy Church of the Evil Bob. Possessed and down the road to become chaotic, evil & naughty. All hail the Evil Bob and his Stargate.
mbmbmbmbmb
dlonk wrote:

Considering the shipping costs I'll get me Lap Dance instead! meeple

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Diana
United States
flag msg tools
PzVIE wrote:
dlonk wrote:

Considering the shipping costs I'll get me Lap Dance instead! meeple

There's always the PnP option! Who doesn't want a budget divorce? And then spend the rest of your cash on Lap Dance. Or a lap dance. I don't judge.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Diana
United States
flag msg tools
Divorce! The Game has fully funded, and met two stretch goals! Get your copy now while you can. Campaign ends in 3 days!

For $20, backers in the US can get a copy of the game, a playmat, child sliders, and Kickstarter exclusive cards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Diana
United States
flag msg tools
Demo PnP now available! Head over the files section of Divorce! The Game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.