CLICK THIS BEAGLE if you're looking for in-depth gameplay video run-throughs! :)
Hey everybody. In a few weeks, my wife is going to be making another trip to the UK, and can take a suitcase full of games with her, but won't be able to bring any back. So I figured I'd throw an auction up to see if there's any interest in any of these titles, since shipping games from Malta is often painfully expensive, but within the UK it's not too bad.
This auction will end at some point on Thursday Sept 4th, and depending on how that goes, a few more games might get added to the geeklist at that point for a second wave of games bidding ending on the 9th (we shall see), and the games should be sent out the week after that!
1. Please, make all bids in £ amounts. The auction is open to all, but I assume most interest will come from UK bidders, since...
2. Buyer pays all shipping.
3. Will be shipped via whatever courier the buyer prefers. In some cases, shipping might be cheaper from Malta (see below)
4. Local pickup will be fine too in Guildford, Surrey (Jen won't have a car though so you'll have to come to her)
5. Alternately, direct pickup can be done at Essen Spiel 2014 if you like!
6. All sales will be through BBG Marketplace using Paypal. If you choose local pickup I will take cash.
Thanks, and happy bidding!
p.s. for more auctions, check out the MetaList for GeekList AUCTIONS
Note, while bidding is in £ and shipping is from the UK, this auction is open to all. But if you're outside the UK, you might want to check the Royal Mail's policy towards EU shipping. Feel free to ask any questions you like. Assume no package is heavier than 2.5kg (most are half that) so you can get a conservative estimate for how much it would cost to get shipped to you if you go to http://www.royalmail.com/price-finder !
Shipping within the UK can be incredibly cheap as well through services like https://www.myhermes.co.uk/ (who I've had good results from in the past).
Also, in a few rare cases, it might be cheaper to ship these games from Malta! Here's 3 Maltese shipping prices lists:
Standard Airmail: http://www.maltapost.com/pdf.aspx?f=1226 (flat rate for EU zones, cheaper at lower weights)
Bulk Mail: http://www.maltapost.com/file.aspx?f=776 (really cheap to some countries even at higher weights, but strangely over-priced to others)
Surface to Air: http://www.maltapost.com/pdf.aspx?f=481 (much cheaper to a few countries, including the US)
Everything in Malta needs to be complicated
PS. someone asked me if I could hand deliver the game at Essen 2014 to save on shipping, and I said yes, and so it occurred to me I should let everyone know that. SO that's another option...
- Last edited Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:01 am (Total Number of Edits: 2)
- Posted Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:58 am