Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Christian Letourneau
Canada
St-Lambert
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There are currently 23 relics in the army builder but I count only 18 relic cards in my collection. I pledged at the lancer level and got a Vanguard preserver on top of that. Any idea where the missing 5 relics went?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron M.
United States
Grand Rapids
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
The ones you're missing are likely the promo relics that HBS is sending in Wave 2 of backer fulfillment.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian Letourneau
Canada
St-Lambert
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think I might have figured it out. As a lancer backer, I did not get the Urugal and Zikia Khan's Pyre expansion boxes. I guess that is where they are?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron M.
United States
Grand Rapids
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Duguayduguay wrote:
I think I might have figured it out. As a lancer backer, I did not get the Urugal and Zikia Khan's Pyre expansion boxes. I guess that is where they are?

You still received the Amulet of Numenesh, right? The relics that would normally be in the Urugal and Zikia expansions should have been included in the same box as your amulet.

The ones you probably don't have, and which will come with Wave 2, are:

Rod of Kaza
Gauntlet of Jitakazi
Idol of Pravega
Greater Sigil of Suffering
Sigil of Suffering
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian Letourneau
Canada
St-Lambert
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
zesu_shadaban wrote:
Duguayduguay wrote:

You still received the Amulet of Numenesh, right? The relics that would normally be in the Urugal and Zikia expansions should have been included in the same box as your amulet.

The ones you probably don't have, and which will come with Wave 2, are:

Rod of Kaza
Gauntlet of Jitakazi
Idol of Pravega
Greater Sigil of Suffering
Sigil of Suffering

You are dead on. Thanks for taking the time to help.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rufus Mcdufus
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mb
I thought Sigil of Suffering was Gencon Promo and Idol of Pravega was from Origins?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron M.
United States
Grand Rapids
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
rufusmcdufus wrote:
I thought Sigil of Suffering was Gencon Promo and Idol of Pravega was from Origins?

HBS had them at those conventions, and a handful of all 5 went out to the 1st wave of Emissaries, but HBS needed to do a reprint in order to get copies to include for backer fulfillment, thus the delay/inclusion with Wave 2.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Taylor Kowbel
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just wondering, what are HBS's policy on promos? Like reading this thread it seems like the "promos" will be available in future sets? So are they following a system akin to Arcane Wonders? or am I misunderstanding and need to start checking out ebay
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Karl Markovich
United States
Peoria
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
They have said that they will make all of the relics available on their webstore once they get that up and running. I'm assuming that means the "promo" relics as well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Poel
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
We don't currently have a timeline for when we might sell 'packs' of relic cards. Right now, relics are found in Arcanum sets (the 3 figure boxes) or by attending Emissary demos or conventions -- and we even had some relics in Game Trade Magazine.

I expect that at some point we'll make relics available for purchase on our web store, but not right away when it opens.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Craig Hallstrom
United States
Jackson
Mississippi
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It has been my general impression is that HBS does not intend to have exclusive promos. This is a decision that I entirely support.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron M.
United States
Grand Rapids
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Brian Poel wrote:
We don't currently have a timeline for when we might sell 'packs' of relic cards. Right now, relics are found in Arcanum sets (the 3 figure boxes) or by attending Emissary demos or conventions -- and we even had some relics in Game Trade Magazine.

I expect that at some point we'll make relics available for purchase on our web store, but not right away when it opens.

There ya go, you can't get any more official of word than Brian there...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian Letourneau
Canada
St-Lambert
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
zesu_shadaban wrote:
Brian Poel wrote:

There ya go, you can't get any more official of word than Brian there...

Will that apply as well to promo figures?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron M.
United States
Grand Rapids
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Duguayduguay wrote:
Will that apply as well to promo figures?

If you mean the Winged Vanguard and Elite Units, Brian posted elsewhere the release schedule for those units on the HBS web store. They're scheduled as follows:

Sept: Winged Vanguard (single), Black Widows (4 fig variant)
Oct: Gilded Band (4 fig variant)
Nov: Charred Reavers (4 fig variant)
Dec: Jade Guardians (4 fig variant)
Jan: Rangers of the Oath (4 fig variant)

Thus far they are only anticipated to be available through the HBS webstore, "while supplies last". The only exception may be if HBS attends some sort of convention and decided to have some of the already released figures available for sale at said event.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Brian Poel wrote:

What about in the case where you bought the base set, and therefore didn't receive the relics that normally come in the 3fig expansion boxes? This has come up in another thread, though I can't remember which. Any chance they are going to fix this issue in future base sets? Seems like a weird manufacturing choice or a major hiccup.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.