Caylus» Forums » General

Subject: New edition soon? Better graphic? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Hype Buster
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

Any new edition soon? With better graphic? Or i just give up and order the current edition?..

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David B
United States
Chesapeake
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just order the current edition. The new box art is fairly recent. Do t see that changing anytime soon. I doubt you ever see the board changing much.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hype Buster
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So the change we get a 10th anniversary edition are low?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Pratt
United States
Anacortes
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
Just admit it already, Small World is not a fantasy wargame...it's a Mancala variant!
mbmbmbmbmb
pfctsqr wrote:
Just order the current edition. The new box art is fairly recent. Do t see that changing anytime soon. I doubt you ever see the board changing much.

Easier said than done. I think it's out of print again...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam P
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
mb
Just played this the other day and I am impressed. Compared with the new games out there, this one is just as competitive and engaging.

Getting this game doesn't seem so easy, and the graphics are outdated. I'd love to see a reboot sometime.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Sosa
United States
Newark
Delaware
flag msg tools
badge
I will break him.
mbmbmbmbmb
I would like to see the special edition artwork but just a little brighter on the board.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.