United States
Ramsey
Minnesota
flag msg tools
Hey...
badge
Down here...
mbmbmbmbmb
So, Archenemies are considered "Enemy" cards when played to Chakra points, right? So can I play Orochimaru when I draw him from my deck to a Chakra point for a constant +1 Chakra every turn (plus Orochimaru's text ability) because he would stay there in front of me? I don't see why not, if I am playing a character with an open "Enemy" Chakra point.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathaniel Yamaguchi
msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
You can only put cards into Chakra points that you played that turn. Ongoing cards will not fill a Chakra point after the turn they are played.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Bieniewicz-Valada
United States
California
flag msg tools
Yes, Archenemies are still Enemy cards for playing into chakra points.
However, since it is the act of playing a card into the chakra point that generates the +1 chakra, ongoing cards like Orochimaru will fall off of the chakra point at the end of turn, and since you don't play cards that are ongoing again, you can only get that extra +1 Chakra from the chakra point on the turn you play him, never on subsequent turns.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.