Subject: BattleGUIDES Episode 22: Gerard rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Marco Santos
Philippines
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Here's the newest episode. I'm so sorry that this one was late, too. I fell really sick and couldn't film/write scripts.

I'm not fully better yet, so the prize videos have to wait a bit, I'm sorry.

This one was a lot of fun to make and I've gotten into a groove of making my descriptions shorter to accommodate all the cards.

I hope you all enjoy this one!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thiago Colas
Brazil
São José do Rio Preto
São Paulo
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
One small thing you forgot: Brawler, Archer and Trebuchet's damage is not an attack, but an effect, and that means they work even if Gerard was Dashed.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marco Santos
Philippines
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
dinobottm2 wrote:
One small thing you forgot: Brawler, Archer and Trebuchet's damage is not an attack, but an effect, and that means they work even if Gerard was Dashed.

That's already implied by me telling everyone that it'll work if Gerard himself Dashes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stefan Daniels
Canada
Surrey
British Columbia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It looks like, from the wording on Gerard's special ability, that he can hire more than one mercenary per beat if he's got the available gold. It's also not quite clear if you not only can buy the mercenary during ante but also ante the mercenary's special ability in the same beat. There are only the 3 mercenaries that operate this way but...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marco Santos
Philippines
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
lindelos wrote:
It looks like, from the wording on Gerard's special ability, that he can hire more than one mercenary per beat if he's got the available gold. It's also not quite clear if you not only can buy the mercenary during ante but also ante the mercenary's special ability in the same beat. There are only the 3 mercenaries that operate this way but...

You can buy more than 1 a beat, I think. Did I say otherwise in the video?

Also, you can hire then pay the Gunsliner, Mage, and Heavy Knight in the same beat.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.