1 Posts

The Yeti Slalom» Forums » Sessions

Subject: Beaten by a couple of stuffies. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Debora Heidenreich
United States
flag msg tools
Okay so before people reading this start to send me names of good psychiatrists, let me state that I know they aren't real.

Just don't tell them I said that.

So Gary bought this game last weekend, and I thought it was cute and wanted to try it, I am all about the cute. But alas it takes at least three people. So we enlisted the help of Duck and Sheep. They are my avatar if you need a visual.

After a bit of discussion on what color they should be, sheep wanting purple and duck yellow, we rolled for start.. I won. Started out by placing my first snowboarder,and thus we all pretty much went around placing and moving all being pretty polite to one another, until I realized I was blocked.

So I decided to try to use a yeti on D & S, I missed. Next up were D&S, and apparently Sheep was a wee bit ticked that I went after them, so he was out for revenge, he got it and off went my first snowborder.

Gary was up next, he was able to Yeti one of D&S's snowboarders.. they were not pleased and after a bit of a rukus we got back to the game.

The remainder of the game was fairly uneventful, well except when Duck and Sheep decided to use their first snowball, and threw the card at gary, nearly putting out an eye. They didn't quite grasp the concept, or that is what they said.

End result, Deb=12 Gary=17 Duck and Sheep 22.

We may never live it down. But it is a fun light game, I can see where with more people and perhaps a few beers this could get to be pretty raucous. I will definately try again....but with people.
 Thumb up
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.