Fabio Binder
Brazil
Curitiba
PR
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

Anyone know what are the differences between the Kickstarter edition and the edition sold in stores after the kickstarter?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Ashburn
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Supposedly, the canoes and horses (2ea.) are not included in the retail version. This should be the only difference.

Are the Kickstarter component upgrades exclusive?

In case you were wondering, I've seen at least one confirmation that the mini-expansion with corrected tiles is included in the retail version:

http://boardgamegeek.com/image/1986871?commentid=4753560#com...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Bate
United Kingdom
Staffordshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have the corrected tiles and two horses and canoes too in my UK bought edition.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
. .
Iceland
Reykjavík
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Therefore I didn't get canoes and horses in my KS edition.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Keeling
United States
Lyme
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I bought off amazon a week or two ago. I received the mini expansion with corrected tiles, but did not receive the wooden horse and canoe meeples.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Lorence Syfargo
Singapore
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
bongoHerman wrote:

Me as well...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
. .
Iceland
Reykjavík
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
fargy wrote:
bongoHerman wrote:

Me as well...

Did you send them a message?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Lorence Syfargo
Singapore
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
bongoHerman wrote:
fargy wrote:
bongoHerman wrote:

Me as well...

Did you send them a message?

Yup, to news@pandasaurusgames.com. No reply. I posted in the Lost Valley KS page. Creator replied to the post right before mine, but ignored my post. Kind of frustrating actually.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pandasaurus Games
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
publisher
www.pandasaurusgames.com
badge
www.pandasaurusgames.com
mbmbmbmbmb
We're looking into this, it appears to have hit a small number of non-EU international backers.

It appears to have been a packout problem with a small number of games. We confirmed all of the copies that were sent were Kickstarter copies, but it happens. It could be that there was a case (6) of games that were mis-marked as Kickstarter copies which would jive with the number of people that have had issues.

We're waiting to find out what sort of inventory of these parts we have and will start sending out once we have a clearer picture. It may be that we need to knife open a few copies to get the parts, but we're hoping it doesn't come to that.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
. .
Iceland
Reykjavík
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
I don't care about those meeples a lot as they are not essential to game play. What bugs me is that one has to use a public forum to get a reply.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Lorence Syfargo
Singapore
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
stooge wrote:
We're looking into this, it appears to have hit a small number of non-EU international backers.

It appears to have been a packout problem with a small number of games. We confirmed all of the copies that were sent were Kickstarter copies, but it happens. It could be that there was a case (6) of games that were mis-marked as Kickstarter copies which would jive with the number of people that have had issues.

We're waiting to find out what sort of inventory of these parts we have and will start sending out once we have a clearer picture. It may be that we need to knife open a few copies to get the parts, but we're hoping it doesn't come to that.

Hi Nathan,

It's been 2 months, can we have an update on this please?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
. .
Iceland
Reykjavík
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
After somebody publicly shared his feelings about Pandasaurus in september he wrote this on the Kickstarter comments: "The horse and canoe meeples were intended to be included and replacements have been sent."
Question is to whom they have been sent.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Lorence Syfargo
Singapore
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
fargy wrote:
stooge wrote:

Hi Nathan,

It's been 2 months, can we have an update on this please?

One month later, still no reply

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.