Popular Tags: [View All]
Andrés Pérez
United States
Germantown
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
When you harvest an empty building, you can harvest a field twice, so you get two goods.
When you harvest with the Engineer favor, you get two more goods. To me that means that I can get 4 goods total if I harvest on the empty building and using the Engineer.

According to the rules, it says that you only get 3 goods when harvesting on the empty building using the Engineer. Is this a typo or a deliberate limitation?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christoph M.
Germany
Unspecified
flag msg tools
badge
Waiting for Winter - Season 8!
mbmbmbmbmb
empty field = +1
engineer = +2
the Harvester mini expansion = +2

so you can get max +5, but only +3 in the combo you mention.

1 harvest gives 1 ressource. to harvest a given field twice thus gives 2 ressources. Additional ressources due to engineer or harvester are added on top.

mathematically spoken 1*x+y, with x = number of harvests and y=bonus ressources.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrés Pérez
United States
Germantown
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
n/m. I know what the bug is in my thinking. I misread the rules as saying that with the engineer you harvest 3 goods, but the rules actually say "3 extra goods". So, you do get 4 goods total.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.