Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Laura Blachek
United States
charlotte hall
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Going through the cards we have, i canNOT seem to find any sort of reference for which symbols go to which set. Hell, for a few of them,i cant even seem to tell what the image is supposed to be.

Is there any resource out there that shows the symbology used to identify which set a particular card is from? And why do some of the cards have two symbols instead of just one?

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Bolton
England
Devizes
Wiltshire
flag msg tools
nothing to see here, move along
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
http://categoryone.wpengine.com/star-wars-set-icons-basics-o...

Hope that helps
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sebastian Blanco
United States
Shelbyville
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
slaybalj wrote:
And why do some of the cards have two symbols instead of just one?

Some cards reference this icon, so other cards needed to have two symbols in them to let them work with the reference card. I can't think of any examples right now. Also, I *think* the icon on the top is the one that identifies the set it came from.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chad
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
Well? Am I?
badge
Don't Blink.
mbmbmbmbmb
The only cards like this I can think of are "Luke Skywalker, Rebel Scout" and "The Emperor", which were in the Reflections II set as I recall, but contain the Death Star II symbol. Basically, they were watered down (ie not overpowered) versions of the ultra rare "Luke Skywalker, Jedi Knight" and "Emperor Palpatine" cards from the Death Star II set, but more easily attained.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Laura Blachek
United States
charlotte hall
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
nickbolton wrote:

Thanks! Thats what i was looking for!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Category OneGames.com
United States
Utah
flag msg tools
nickbolton wrote:

Haha, thanks for posting this, if I post something like this, my account gets banned, I'm onto account #2 because BGC feels that posting something like this would be me advertising when I'm just trying to help people out - and I hope that it did help the OP.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.