Rob Cramer
United States
Provo
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
What are you doing reading this? Head over to Plaid Hat Games to check it out!

http://www.plaidhatgames.com/news/419

Yes, the card back color is a little disappointing, but looking at it next to the original Bender and Deep Dwarves cards, it looks pretty nice. Although this set is suffering from the Shadow Elf/Deep Dwarf color similarity from the original Master set. Sand Cloaks looks way too similar.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kasper B. Hansen
Denmark
København
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh My God, I love them so much, Already!1! kiss kiss

ESSET!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J. Stimson
United States
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I guess the blue stands out enough to me that they don't look that much like sand cloaks (although I admit the other base color is close.)

I'm a bit disappointed because Teal and Purple are my girlfriend's favorite colors and I thought this might end up being her favorite faction on that alone. Alas, now we must wait to see what the actual cards are.

So far I am intrigued by the Boost mechanic, it will be useful for Tacullu too I think. I'm guessing most of the events will interact with it, following the pattern of the other Alliances summoners so far.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.