Wesley Jones
United States
Utah
flag msg tools
Rules say, "If any player is adjacent to a Colonist, that Colonist is converted into a Creep"

Not sure how to define "adjacent". If the creep is adjacent to a human but there is no bridge between the two, does the human still get converted?
----------

2nd question:
Rules say, "If the result is a 6, add a Creep figure to every tile that already has one or more Creep figures on it."

Not sure how to define "Creep". Are Supercreeps Creeps or only Supercreeps? If one tile has only a Supercreep on it, does this mean I still have to add another creep to that tile, or not?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron White
Australia
Bathurst
New South Wales
flag msg tools
Bennett from Brawl
badge
Slow and Thoughtful
mbmbmbmbmb
Regarding conversion, I struggled with the term adjacent as well. I could not find a clear wording on conversion. However, in the rule book it defines adjacent in the movement section of the rules as wherever a walkway connects two spaces. So I play that there must be a walkway for conversion to occur.

While it does not explicitly say it in the rules, because a Super Creep cannot cause conversion I play that you do not add a Creep to a tile with one on a roll of a 6. But it sounds like a good optional rule if you wanted to amp up the difficulty.

Hope this helps.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wesley Jones
United States
Utah
flag msg tools
Aaron, of late you seem to be the only one with enough time or desire to answer questions. Thank you for your efforts. (If I had any GG left I would tip you handsomely).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wesley Jones
United States
Utah
flag msg tools
After reading the rules again, carefully, I discovered that both of my questions are answered in the rulebook
1. Page 1, right column: "If there is no bridge between two spaces, they are not considered adjacent"

You, of course, quoted this in your response.

2. Page 6, right column: "Supercreeps never spawn extra creeps when a 6 is rolled"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron White
Australia
Bathurst
New South Wales
flag msg tools
Bennett from Brawl
badge
Slow and Thoughtful
mbmbmbmbmb
luvmywife wrote:
After reading the rules again, carefully, I discovered that both of my questions are answered in the rulebook
1. Page 1, right column: "If there is no bridge between two spaces, they are not considered adjacent"

You, of course, quoted this in your response.

2. Page 6, right column: "Supercreeps never spawn extra creeps when a 6 is rolled"

I missed point 2! That is why it is good to discuss these things on BGG.

No worries with helping to answer questions, I really enjoy Jupiter Rescue so enjoy discussing it as well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christina Major
United States
Simi Valley
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Life's been busy the last couple weeks after Gen-Con, but I'm glad you guys are finding the answers you're looking for and that you're enjoying the game!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.