Recommend
 
 Thumb up
 Hide
13 Posts

Android: Netrunner – Order and Chaos» Forums » General

Subject: The Deluxe Expansion after this one rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Daniel Brill
United States
Los Angeles
California
flag msg tools
So, we've seen 3 runner and 3 corp factions get their day in the sun.
Is the next Deluxe expansion going to be NBN by their lonesome?
Anyone know or have guesses?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Redston
Israel
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Probably NBN+lots of neutral runner cards, most costing influence, and possibly even neutral runner IDs.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roberta Yang
msg tools
The main theories are NBN vs Shaper, NBN vs Neutral, and NBN vs New Fourth Runner Faction. Personally I think going back to Shaper and starting the cycle over, setting up for all 12 runner/corp pairs to eventually get a box, is most likely, but we don't have any solid information either way.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cedric Bertolini
France
Lyon
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
salty53 wrote:
The main theories are NBN vs Shaper, NBN vs Neutral, and NBN vs New Fourth Runner Faction. Personally I think going back to Shaper and starting the cycle over, setting up for all 12 runner/corp pairs to eventually get a box, is most likely, but we don't have any solid information either way.

There's also the theory "NBN vs 1 runner of each faction".

I'm a proponent of NBN vs Shaper, too.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Redston
Israel
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Didn't we rule out a 12 pack cycle? (apparently in GoT no house got more than 1 deluxe)
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
msg tools
badge
Pictured: Rags Raggerson, successful businesscat
Avatar
mb
Each House in Game of Thrones also got the entire box to itself.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lou Lessing
United States
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
kroen wrote:
Didn't we rule out a 12 pack cycle? (apparently in GoT no house got more than 1 deluxe)


That's a different game. FFG's not that consistent.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Casey Lent
United States
Novato
California
flag msg tools
badge
DEFINITELY A GOOD GUY, GUYS
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Def going to be multiplayer NBN vs one of each.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mychal
United States
Tempe
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
mistertrench wrote:
Def going to be multiplayer NBN vs one of each.

Do you have information that we don't?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Casey Lent
United States
Novato
California
flag msg tools
badge
DEFINITELY A GOOD GUY, GUYS
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Skylar114 wrote:
mistertrench wrote:
Def going to be multiplayer NBN vs one of each.

Do you have information that we don't?


Estimation. Multiplayer maybe not, but I have a hunch the rest is right.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mychal
United States
Tempe
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
mistertrench wrote:
Skylar114 wrote:
mistertrench wrote:
Def going to be multiplayer NBN vs one of each.

Do you have information that we don't?


Estimation. Multiplayer maybe not, but I have a hunch the rest is right.

So by "definitely" you meant "I think"... yuk
11 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I have a great idea. Fantasy Flight should stop making data packs and deluxe boxes, after Order and Chaos. I think after OaC, I'm going to be happy with my collection and not buy anymore, this month to month stuff is an ass kicker.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ik ben een kleine boefje
Spain
Madrid
flag msg tools
2006/2011 (Amsterdam - Maastricht - Apeldoorn - Den Haag -Delft) Vijf jaar dat ik ga nooit vergeten.
badge
Warning: Very handsome user.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
ZenMonkey11 wrote:
I have a great idea. Fantasy Flight should stop making data packs and deluxe boxes, after Order and Chaos. I think after OaC, I'm going to be happy with my collection and not buy anymore, this month to month stuff is an ass kicker.


Dude I don't get it, I mean, if you dont want to buy anything else dont do it, a couple of friends of mine won't and it is all right. But for me, this game is soooo awesoe that I need more cards, even weekly expansions would be ok for me. Mind me, I don't want to seem rude here but nobody forces anybody to buy more stuff.
5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.