Subject: For She2, something good. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Josh
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
http://www.csmonitor.com/World/Making-a-difference/Change-Ag...

Article about how small community gardens and teaching is helping make small improvements in a local community. And for the RSP angle, it talks about 'Food Deserts' which some love to heckle here. It's a non-profit in Jersy that works with churches so there's also the goat-angle.

For the rest of us, it's just nice to see some folks getting access to something you'd think America could take for granted at this point, fresh produce.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
How tall is justice?
Canada
Georgetown
Ontario
flag msg tools
Who IS this masked man? And WHY has he never been photographed together with 6 year old millionaire playboy Calvin?
badge
I see a world that's tired and scared of living on the edge too long.
mbmbmbmbmb
galad2003 wrote:
My goal is to now model my whole life after Archer by being a high functioning alcoholic and being awesome.

Get over to the ol' Drankin' thread. You'll fit in fine with that approach.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
badge
Bitter and Acerbic Harridan
galad2003 wrote:
blah blah blah whatever stupid article.

For She2, I just finished watching Archer for the first time and that show is awesome, hence her avatar is awesome.

My goal is to now model my whole life after Archer by being a high functioning alcoholic and being awesome.

Yep, but just remember if you ever slow down...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ed Holzman
United States
Seffner
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
As grey traces of dawn tinge the eastern sky, the three travellers, men of Willowdale, emerge from the forest's shadow. Fording the river, they turn south, journeying into the dark and forbidding lands of The Necromancer...
mbmbmbmbmb
The Archer Season 1 DVD promo / PSA is quite humorous. Might generate a spit take if you are not careful...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.