United States
Bloomington
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
badge
"My spoon is too big!"
mbmbmbmbmb
from the rulebook I gather that hazard cards come out of the hive deck, and that they trigger the hazards on the location card. I also gather that there should be a number of hazard cards in the hive deck equal to the number of hazards on the location cards. HOWEVER, I can't find any indication in the book about the way the hazard cards should be set up in the deck at the beginning of the game. Provisionally, I shuffled one in each objective "mini-deck". Is this correct?
Thanks,
Marco
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kyle Seely
United States
Carmel
IN
flag msg tools
badge
Winner of the C. Montgomery Burns Award for Outstanding Achievement in the Field of Excellence
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, the Hazard cards are labeled with the appropriate mini deck in which they belong.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marco Arnaudo
United States
Bloomington
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
badge
"My spoon is too big!"
mbmbmbmbmb
Sluggonics wrote:
Yes, the Hazard cards are labeled with the appropriate mini deck in which they belong.

damn microscopic label!
thank you, man!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Derek VDG
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, it took us like 40 minutes when we opened our copy at Gencon to eventually find out about those micro labels on the bottoms of the cards to set up the decks. Other we spoke with at GenCon who also bought the game said similar things. It doesn't help that the rulebook doesn't mention those labels in the "set up" portion of the rules. It does have a brief mention about a card's deck label about 2/3 of the way into the rulebook ... nowhere near any setup rules.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.