Subject: Rules Clarification please rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
F C
Romania
flag msg tools
Hello,
I need some clarification:

#1. I must conquer with all of my tokens? For example I have a race (9 tokens) with BARRICADE special power. I conquer 3 empty regions(2,2,2 tokens) and I dont want to attack again. I must attack again or I can stop and redeploy and have 3,3,3.

#2. Skeletons: I take 1 new Skeleton token for every 2 non-empty Regions I conquer. The 2 Regions that i conquer must be active race or decline race or both?

#3. Kobolds: Can I occupy (nor conquer)a region with more than 2 Kobold tokens?

#4. Gypsies: If I abandon my regions I place coins on them. If the another player attacks that regions he takes the coins?
The rules say: "you receive the coins they hold as a bonus at turn's end". If I am the last player, I can abandon all of my regions and conquer in another place an take the coins from regions that I just abandon at the end of my turn?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Mills
Australia
Canberra
ACT
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
1) You can stop and redeploy at any time.

2) Both: Active and in decline.

3) Yes, you can occupy a region with more than 2 tokens

4) You take the victory point tokens at the end of your turn. When the next player starts you will have already taken all the victory point tokens.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Julius Andrikonis
Lithuania
Vilnius
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
millsyboy wrote:

2) Both: Active and in decline.

And to add more clarity, this also includes lost tribe regions.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Baker Odom
United States
Bluffton
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
millsyboy wrote:

4) You take the victory point tokens at the end of your turn. When the next player starts you will have already taken all the victory point tokens.

Exactly. The coins are really just place holders on the board so you remember what regions you just abandoned. That way you don't try to reconquer them (since gypsies must conquer regions other than the ones they just abandoned). Other players will NEVER have an opportunity to conquer those regions while your coins are still there since they go into your stash at the end of your turn.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.