Popular Tags: [View All]
David Taylor
United States
Peotone
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I picked up a copy of The Lost Legacy: The Flying Garden at Gen Con and inside with the cards was a baggie with 13 blue cubes, similar to the ones that come with Love Letter. I am pretty sure that was a mis-pack. Anyone else have this happen or know what the cubes are for?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrés Pérez
United States
Germantown
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
huh. I wound up buying my own brown cubes. You use the cubes the same way as with Love Letter. To track who wins a round if you're playing the variant where you're going for a number of rounds won.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike DiLisio
United States
Indianapolis
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I also have the cubes. Strangely, there are no cubes in my Starship bag though.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick E
United States
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I picked up Starship and Gardens yesterday at a FLGS and was surprised to see the cubes in gardens, especially since there are no cubes listed on the contents page in the manual.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
King Maple
Estonia
Tallinn
Harjumaa
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
EYEL1NER wrote:
I picked up Starship and Gardens yesterday at a FLGS and was surprised to see the cubes in gardens, especially since there are no cubes listed on the contents page in the manual.

Is there anyplace online that ships from or to Europe that has Gardens? Funagain still lists it as preorder.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron Schade
United States
West Deptford
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Picked mine up at the Games Keep in West Chester PA. Had the blue cubes in the bag as well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Maldus Alver

Washington
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Do you know where I can buy Green Cubes? I want to use Blue for The Starship and Green for the Flying Garden.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
sygyzy
United States
Goleta
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The blue cubes were not an accident. They realized that you needed a points tracker (like Love Letter) and neglected to include it with The Lost Starship. They got a chance to fix that with Flying Garden and I expect cubes in the third installment (Whitegold/Spire)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chad R Morin
United States
South Central
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
Light in the Darkness
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I had the same question, so after reading these posts, I updated the Description section of the page (hopefully will help others, too; please feel free to correct if needed).

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.