Popular Tags: [View All]
Mark Turner
United Kingdom
Farnham
Surrey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I am yet to find a recent game with components that do a good job of remaining secret and sturdy without sleeving.

I haven't got my copy of this game yet, but from what I can tell, the contract chits need to be completely anonymous: that is absolutely fundamental to gameplay.

Are the components sturdy enough to remain secret, or will they need sleeving? If the latter, any ideas on how to do that with these round tokens?

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jürgen Mayer
Germany
Nuremberg
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I think the contract tokens are pretty sturdy. I don't know of any sleeves for chits, but if you are concerned about secrecy, I would suggest just handing each player one regular card sleeve with an opaque back. They can then just put their two selected contracts inside and put the card sleeve face down on the table.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mister Magnus

Illinois
msg tools
I'd never considered sleeving the chits, either, but Jürgen, that's a very clever/simple/clean idea of how to pull it off. I like it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.