Popular Tags: [View All]
Billy Crawford - Greybeard
United States
Amarillo
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Per the KS, it's estimated to go to backers in October. Is this still the case?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Outlaw
United Kingdom
Devizes
Wiltshire
flag msg tools
badge
The Wing Warrior - learn more at www.facebook.com/thelegendriders
mbmbmbmbmb
phaelen2003 wrote:
Per the KS, it's estimated to go to backers in October. Is this still the case?

No, there have been some big changes to the project and it has been pushed back to next year. Looks like it is going to be worth the wait though.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Billy Crawford - Greybeard
United States
Amarillo
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, I got that update and i really like the look of the new tiles. I didn't notice anything saying a push back and that's why I was asking, I'll go back and read it again.

This was my first KS backed project and I'm ANXIOUS

Thanks for the response.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Outlaw
United Kingdom
Devizes
Wiltshire
flag msg tools
badge
The Wing Warrior - learn more at www.facebook.com/thelegendriders
mbmbmbmbmb
phaelen2003 wrote:
Yeah, I got that update and i really like the look of the new tiles. I didn't notice anything saying a push back and that's why I was asking, I'll go back and read it again.

This was my first KS backed project and I'm ANXIOUS

Thanks for the response.

It said in the update that new artwork and new tooling of miniatures has put them pack 12 weeks to January 2015.

In all honesty, I am not expecting to get this in the UK before Summer 2015. I took the deadline with a huge grain of salt because this is a first-time project (although they have some serious "clout" behind them now). I backed it knowing there would be slippage, so I am not surprised (or worried); especially when you consider I STILL don't have my copy of Myth.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.