Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Richard Bamer
United Kingdom
York
North Yorkshire
flag msg tools
mb
Just confused about stacks. When can friendly stacks in the same shire change blocks between those stacks? If I form a new stack comprising blocks from the different original stacks and move it out of the shire can those blocks left behind automatically form new stacks (within rules limitations obviously) if they wish?
During wintering do friendly blocks placed into the same shire automatically form a single stack (which is important for post wintering combat)?
Finally does plague really affect stacks (as opposed to players)? If I have 2 stacks in the same area hit by plague do both stacks have to take the damage?
Many thanks.Really really like this game!!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Bernatz
United States
Alexandria
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
SAC, can you answer this? I believe all blocks in a shire are a single 'stack' and the only time you have to physically break them up is if they need to be led for some reason (combat, movement, etc). So attrition, plague, etc. effects the entirety of your Blocks in a Shire with one effect, not multiple effects for each 'led' subgroup.

-K
co-developer, CoR
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen A. Cuyler
United States
Rochester
New York
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Kevin is correct. All blocks of a single player form a single stack in a Shire. The stack can be split for movement as needed.

-SAC

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.