Hide
5 Posts

Friday» Forums » Rules

Subject: Vision/Ideas? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
John Smith
msg tools
Toward the end of the rules it mentions a fight in detail. It mentions several 'ideas' that Robinson can use. Tricky, Risky, Different, Interesting. Can anyone clarify what these mean? The rules seem odd regarding this.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick
United States
Saint Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
Btȝ patrem nrum, Benedictum
mbmbmbmbmb
These terms aren't rules, they are just showing different ways a card may be used (e.g. one can play a card a fairly obvious way, be risky about it, set up interesting combos, etc.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Smith
msg tools
2. The interesting Idea: Firstly I use the vision, look at the next 3 cards and sort them to get the
most helpful card on top of the Robinson stack (I might discard the least helpful card, too). Secondly
I draw this card for free and hopefully win the fight.

The way I read this is that I can look at the next 3 fight cards, arrange them however I please and then continue drawing my free cards. Is this correct?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lars Enden
United States
Kalamazoo
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
venereth wrote:
2. The interesting Idea: Firstly I use the vision, look at the next 3 cards and sort them to get the
most helpful card on top of the Robinson stack (I might discard the least helpful card, too). Secondly
I draw this card for free and hopefully win the fight.

The way I read this is that I can look at the next 3 fight cards, arrange them however I please and then continue drawing my free cards. Is this correct?

Correct.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Smith
msg tools
Now, I see. There is an ability on the card called vision. Boy, do I feel silly. Thanks for your help everyone.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.