Krosmaster: Arena» Forums » General

Subject: Ordering base set recommend me expansions rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Theo Stang
Canada
flag msg tools
mb
As the title states I'm ordering the base game sometime this week and want to know in what order would/did you order the expansions and why?

I know I'm going to get a few duplicates and that's fine but I just want to know which set adds the most variety.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Magic Pink
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
TheDoros wrote:
As the title states I'm ordering the base game sometime this week and want to know in what order would/did you order the expansions and why?

I know I'm going to get a few duplicates and that's fine but I just want to know which set adds the most variety.

Avoid Multimen completely. Otherwise there's several other threads asking this same question. None are better than the others, except Multimen is awful and some people don't like Frigost and the Not-Mines because they have so few characters (or none at all).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Theo Stang
Canada
flag msg tools
mb
I clearly did not scroll far enough in this forum.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Hiltz
United States
Boston
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
TheDoros wrote:

Regardless of what you pick up, check out Miniature Market, they have the base set and expansions on clearance right now. All the expansions are sitting at $16!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Christensen
United States
Pleasant Grove
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmb
TheDoros wrote:

The dual pack (Captain Amakna and Merkator) are fun. Bad Boys gets you Luk Ylook who can be very interesting to play.

Here are the expansions that have duplicates of the base game.
Shak Attack - 2 duplicates (Bad Aboum, Kassius Kaos)
Close Quarters - 2 duplicates (Lil Healey, Anna Tommy)
Goultard Control - 1 duplicate (Bill Tell)
Bad Boys - 1 duplicate (Oscar Kass)

Season 2 window boxes are supposed to be coming out soon. Maybe next month? The new characters provide a lot of variety to the game play.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Hughes
United States
Pasco
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
you will for sure want to pick up goultard. He is really good right now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.