GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
8,232 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
20 Days Left

Support:

Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
3 Posts

Shadowrun: Crossfire» Forums » General

Subject: Can we have the stickers? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
BB Bolter
msg tools
mb
Hi there,

we played SR:CF a couple of times and i want to plan where i can spent my karma before actually doing it.
Can someone provide me with the Stickers, as list or as picture made with the mobile does not matter!

Thank you!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Tjarks
United States
Crowley
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I can post them later.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Julian Wasson
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
DAD JOKES
badge
Never trot when you can prance.
mbmbmbmbmb
Karma doesn't spend, exactly. You have a Karma total, and you can take abilities up to that total. That means you can take a 5-point ability and then overwrite it with a 10-point when you hit 10 Karma if you want.

It means that planning isn't as crucial as it might otherwise be. You can experiment a bit, get rid of stuff you don't like, and take abilities as they come available without being penalized. I mean, you'll burn through your stickers but I plan on having paper printouts and a list of abilities on hand so that people can make one-off characters and we can keep replaying endlessly without dropping a bunch of cash on extra copies of the character expansions for sticker sheets and character cards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.