Subject: Destroying boss sections by moving onto them rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Neil Thompson
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So, this also came up in our game last night. We were fighting Behemoth. He has a couple of sections in the back that don't generate threat, but can be destroyed and give Glory. I used a +M on my sensor card to move 2 onto his space, and from what I can tell, I just destroy that space. Is this correct? Can a boss space be destroyed (assuming it is a destructible space) by moving onto the space?

I know normally this would lower your energy level by the amount of threat this space generates, but this section of Behemoth had no threat, so it is just destroyed with no reward?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anders Tyrland
Sweden
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Inspired by ShaunGamer
mbmbmbmbmb
raphael76 wrote:
So, this also came up in our game last night. We were fighting Behemoth. He has a couple of sections in the back that don't generate threat, but can be destroyed and give Glory. I used a +M on my sensor card to move 2 onto his space, and from what I can tell, I just destroy that space. Is this correct? Can a boss space be destroyed (assuming it is a destructible space) by moving onto the space?

I know normally this would lower your energy level by the amount of threat this space generates, but this section of Behemoth had no threat, so it is just destroyed with no reward?

Correct! It's like your hitting his soft spots. Just flesh and no bones.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.