Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Drake Depew
United States
Edwardsville
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I was wondering if there was an online link to the rules anywhere. I think for the most part I've got it, but I was wondering if anyone could give me a link to the actual rules.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron White
Australia
Bathurst
New South Wales
flag msg tools
Bennett from Brawl
badge
Slow and Thoughtful
mbmbmbmbmb
My goodness . . . I cannot find the rules anywhere!

Twilight Creations usually provide links to the rule books on their page, but Jupiter Rescue is not there!

Just set up the tiles and humans and recreate scenes from Aliens and Dead Space.

Or maybe e-mail Twilight Creations for a replacement rule book. At soundalike the more grown up idea.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Drake Depew
United States
Edwardsville
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've tried to figure it out based on the various videos and reviews, and I think I've got it. I would just like a reference for the most part to make sure I'm doing it right.

You are supposed to punch your teammates and steal their wallets right?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron White
Australia
Bathurst
New South Wales
flag msg tools
Bennett from Brawl
badge
Slow and Thoughtful
mbmbmbmbmb
llyrghmnghyll wrote:
I've tried to figure it out based on the various videos and reviews, and I think I've got it. I would just like a reference for the most part to make sure I'm doing it right.

The box name is a misprint - it is really called Jupiter Herder. You play rancher robots who herd an alien creature called Creeps. Each turn you move around herding creeps on the board. You win by converting colonists with Creeps and get a Super Creep for every tile you destroy. The player with the most Super Creeps wins.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Drake Depew
United States
Edwardsville
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Rook96 wrote:
llyrghmnghyll wrote:

The box name is a misprint - it is really called Jupiter Herder. You play rancher robots who herd an alien creature called Creeps. Each turn you move around herding creeps on the board. You win by converting colonists with Creeps and get a Super Creep for every tile you destroy. The player with the most Super Creeps wins.

I'm pretty sure there is a supercreep roaming around this thread
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christina Major
United States
Simi Valley
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Please play this variant, Aaron. I'm super-curious how it will go down!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Drake Depew
United States
Edwardsville
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Can someone at least give me the basics of set up.

is it random?

do any creeps start on the board?

Is there supposed to be an extra tile?

How can I get a date to the Prom with the Head Chearleader to win a bet with the alien Invader so they won't make all Beef taste like Spam?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wesley Jones
United States
Hurricane
Utah
flag msg tools
Drake,
I asked Twilight Creations why the rules are not posted anywhere and Kerry said that they are in the process of updating the rules so they want to wait until the update is complete. She gave me no time frame.

The game used to be called "Jupter Deep" and the rules for that older version can be found here:
https://s3.amazonaws.com/download.thegamecrafter.com/1410148...

I can verify that the setup portion of the rules is the same in the older rules as it is in the newer Jupiter Rescue.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Drake Depew
United States
Edwardsville
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the reply, however, I'm getting an error message from the link.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wesley Jones
United States
Hurricane
Utah
flag msg tools
Sorry. Try this link then click on the Jupiter Deep Rules (Free) link

https://www.thegamecrafter.com/games/jupiter-deep
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Drake Depew
United States
Edwardsville
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Awesome, Learned a lot, but I'm glad to know most of the stuff I've done is accurate. Some of the combos seem counter intuitive to the way the rules are written though.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.