Popular Tags: [View All]
Justin Brauchler
United States
Mansfield
OH - Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The card states that you can use "recruit" as "attack" is this an "either or" type thing? Or can you combine both for attack? Because if its the latter - I feel that that's a bit OP.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cameron McKenzie
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
justinbrauchler wrote:
The card states that you can use "recruit" as "attack" is this an "either or" type thing? Or can you combine both for attack? Because if its the latter - I feel that that's a bit OP.

You can combine both, but I think it's pretty reasonable. You will get more attack than the Gunner card, but you have to give up your recruit points for it. Doing this early on will really slow down your deck building.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Seth
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
How could you interpret that text to say if you use your recruit to attack you don't use your attack to attack? O_o It's not over-powered, since the amount of attack you gain is limited by the amount of recruitment you have to spend, which is limited by the power of the cards you've bought. There are cards in Marvel Legendary that do the same thing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Brauchler
United States
Mansfield
OH - Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
MasterDinadan wrote:
justinbrauchler wrote:

You can combine both, but I think it's pretty reasonable. You will get more attack than the Gunner card, but you have to give up your recruit points for it. Doing this early on will really slow down your deck building.

Awesome - thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.