GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
9,203 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
17 Days Left

Support:

Mayday Games
United States
Layton
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

In Coconuts Duo players assume the role of monkeys tossing coconuts to be the top ape! 2 Players or a 5/6 Player Expansion too!

So what is different about Coconuts Duo?

More Convenient Box Size: The game packaging is smaller and the setup and storage is all about half of the original game! You can actually still play a 3/4 player game if you don't mind sharing monkeys, and who doesn't like sharing monkeys?

All New Cards: Duo comes with all new cards with even more special abilities and attributes, as well as a couple of the best of the original game! These cards are NOT available in the original game or anywhere else BUT Coconuts Duo!

Green & Brown Coconuts Come Standard: The original game came with just brown Coconuts, but this one comes with brown for one player and green for the other. Sure you can play with the same rules as ever, but you can mix it up too, with a greater choice of colors your ability to implement house rules and variations is increased!

Cheaper Retail Price Point: One of the main reasons EVERYONE doesn't own Coconuts is the $35.95 retail price. This is made in far-off Korea on a very limited scale and without MASSIVE DISTRIBUTION the retail price is just, well, high. The retail for this game will be around $26, much cheaper than the original game!

Special Discount for KS Backers: By being an original backer of this KS project we are offering you rewards at prices well below the retail price, this means your cost delivered to your door will be much less! We are giving you the chance to get the game at a STEEP DISCOUNT!

Bonus Stuff! We are offering special Kickstarter Stretch Rewards, like limited edition colored coconuts and replacements for when those coconuts bounce under your refrigerator, and we know they will!

Kickstarter Project: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/maydaygames/coconuts-du...

BGG Link

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Waggly Bean
United Kingdom
Walsall
West Midlands
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ah! I loved the look of the first one and now this pops up!

This is one of those KS campaigns that makes me wish I was in the US! Worldwide shipping is costing me more than the price you are offering the game for. Not your fault I know, but it definitely puts me off backing.

Will I be able to pick up this or the 4 player version in shops over here at any point do you know?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
-=::) Dante (::=-
United States
KEW GARDENS
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
What is the add-on pricing for extra coconuts in various colors?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mayday Games
United States
Layton
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry Waggly, we just aren't sure yet. There are some shops carrying it and we have a few distributors over there too but they have to order it for us to get it there. I'd ask your local store to ask their distributor for it, we want to sell it for sure!

About the add-on coconuts, we just aren't sure yet and want to see how many free coconuts we can give all our backers before we go offering more on the project. We will let backers know for sure though!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Troy hoggan
United States
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Looks like another great project Seth. best of Luck.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.