GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
9,312 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
17 Days Left

Support:

Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
9 Posts

Dead of Winter: A Crossroads Game» Forums » General

Subject: Availability, when? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
D. Barrera
Spain
Barcelona
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Do we know anything more specific than 1-2 months from Plaid Hats' website?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Conor Hickey
Ireland
Dublin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If you're in Spain and don't want to wait that long you can get it (in English) from Philibert in France: http://www.philibertnet.com/fr/plaid-hat-games/31162-dead-of... for €49.95 - they still have stock.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Brown
United Kingdom
Coulsdon
Surrey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
TwoShedsJackson wrote:
If you're in Spain and don't want to wait that long you can get it (in English) from Philibert in France: http://www.philibertnet.com/fr/plaid-hat-games/31162-dead-of... for €49.95 - they still have stock.

I will second that. I ordered to the UK last night, shipping was 8 Euro, it comes with the promo, and it has already been shipped!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Iain Brown
England
Guildford
Surrey
flag msg tools
No, I'M Spartacus
badge
\m/
mbmbmbmbmb
Where are they getting their stock from? It's very odd that they're the only people who have managed to get copies.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Brown
United Kingdom
Coulsdon
Surrey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Not sure, but check out the UK general release thread for other people who have used these guys. That is where I got the link from.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dennis Schwarz
Germany
Siegen
NRW
flag msg tools
GLOOOOOOOOOOOOOMHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAVEN!!!!!!!!!!!
badge
maybe on the losing side. Still not convinced it was the wrong one....
mbmbmbmbmb
FritzBraun wrote:
Where are they getting their stock from? It's very odd that they're the only people who have managed to get copies.

I guess that they preordered just like all the "normal" players that already have their games. So they were included in the 1st wave of 3000 games.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
D. Barrera
Spain
Barcelona
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
mrbrownesquire wrote:
TwoShedsJackson wrote:

I will second that. I ordered to the UK last night, shipping was 8 Euro, it comes with the promo, and it has already been shipped!

Thanks to both of you. I just ordered and snatched the last copy, guilty as charged!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andreas Bøttger
Denmark
Odense SV
Fyn
flag msg tools
Looks like I got the second to last, then - ordered mine last night and it has just shipped!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Allen
Australia
Thornton
NSW
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Hey, watch where you're pointing that thing!
mbmbmbmbmb
Gah! Just missed it!

Anyone else got a line on where to get it? I'm desperate!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.