Subject: Poll: Which faction is the most powerful? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Australia
Sydney
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have noticed that a few people have claimed one faction or another is really strong. However, other people have complained that the exact same faction is too weak! So I thought I would quantify some results!

Vote on your perceived strongest and weakest factions.

Poll
In your opinion, which faction is the most powerful?
Barbarian.
Egyptian.
Japanese.
Roman.
The factions are reasonably balanced.
      125 answers
Poll created by vip_chicken

Poll
In your opinion, which faction is the least powerful?
Barbarian.
Egyptian.
Japanese.
Roman.
The factions are reasonably balanced.
      109 answers
Poll created by vip_chicken
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Honig
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Honestly, we're still way too early to make strong decisions about faction balance. This is not an easy game to optimize and level of play is very low, so there's a long way to go.

I guess first impressions are useful, though? The Barbarians seem like they're the weakest, but only in terms of their being a little bit more affected by luck than other factions - they're still strong and effective, if tricky to play.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Rupp
United States
Marion
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Andarel wrote:
Honestly, we're still way too early to make strong decisions about faction balance. This is not an easy game to optimize and level of play is very low, so there's a long way to go.

I guess first impressions are useful, though? The Barbarians seem like they're the weakest, but only in terms of their being a little bit more affected by luck than other factions - they're still strong and effective, if tricky to play.

I was going to post this exact thing.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.