Subject: Can someone explain this to me? It's in German. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chee Peng Ang
Singapore
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

I am looking to buy this game Pyramid and was brought to this website.

http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53200-19255-0/1?type=4&cam...

Is it still available? If so, how can I place order?

Much appreciated.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bishop of East Anglia
New Zealand
Lower Hutt, WELLINGTON
flag msg tools
I'm, I'm afraid there's been a mistake. The man who has been speaking to you is an impostor. He is not in fact the Bishop of East Anglia, but a man wanted by the police. I am the Bishop of East Anglia and anyone who doesn't believe me can look me up
badge
Think of me as the Bishop of East Anglia
mbmbmbmbmb
angatheart wrote:
Hi,

Much appreciated.

Quote:
Ein Strategie und Taktikspiel für Kinder ab 8 Jahre geeignet ab 2-4 Spieler.

Im inneren der Pyramide verstecken sich Schätze, aber Vorsicht vor der Mumie!

Inhalt: 1 Magnetspielplan, 1 magnetische Mumienfigur (zweiteilig), 4 magnetische Schatzsucherfiguren, 12 Lebenspunkte, 2 Abdecktafeln, 5 Schatzsucherwürfel, 1 Mumienwürfel, 23 Auftragskarten

Abholung in Radeberg oder Versand ist möglich.
Freu mich auf Eure Anfragen

you can try Google translate but my high school German suggests

A strategic and tactical game for Children over 8 and for 2-4 players.
You are in pyramid looking for treasure but watch out for the mummy.

Includes 1 magnetic thingamabob, a magnetic mummy, 4 magnetic playing pieces UND 2 Lebenspunkte, 2 Abdecktafeln, 5 Schatzsucherwürfel, 1 Mumienwürfel, 23 Auftragskarten

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
d Michel
United States
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This page is on ebay.de classified. It is not an auction but an item that a person has posted for sale, ebay is merely functioning as a host for the advertisement all the details are worked out between you and the seller directly. If you click the button "nachricht schreiben" it will take you to a log in screen, you will need an ebay account, after logging in you e-mail the seller and negotiate the details of the purchase directly with them. It says local pick-up is available or shipping is possible.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonas Krainbring
Germany
Freiburg
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
SamNzed wrote:
angatheart wrote:
Hi,

Much appreciated.

Quote:
Ein Strategie und Taktikspiel für Kinder ab 8 Jahre geeignet ab 2-4 Spieler.

Im inneren der Pyramide verstecken sich Schätze, aber Vorsicht vor der Mumie!

Inhalt: 1 Magnetspielplan, 1 magnetische Mumienfigur (zweiteilig), 4 magnetische Schatzsucherfiguren, 12 Lebenspunkte, 2 Abdecktafeln, 5 Schatzsucherwürfel, 1 Mumienwürfel, 23 Auftragskarten

Abholung in Radeberg oder Versand ist möglich.
Freu mich auf Eure Anfragen

you can try Google translate but my high school German suggests

A strategic and tactical game for Children over 8 and for 2-4 players.
You are in pyramid looking for treasure but watch out for the mummy.

Includes 1 magnetic thingamabob, a magnetic mummy, 4 magnetic playing pieces UND 2 Lebenspunkte, 2 Abdecktafeln, 5 Schatzsucherwürfel, 1 Mumienwürfel, 23 Auftragskarten

Your high school German did not let you down So let me just add the rest:

"Includes 1 magnetic game board, 1 magnetic mummy (two parts), 4 magnetic treasure hunter playing pieces, 12 life point markers, 2 cover up boards, 5 treasure hunt dice, 1 mummy die, 23 contract cards.

Pick up in Radeberg or delivery is possible.

I'm looking forward to hearing from you."

Hope that helps a bit
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Runs with scissors
United States
Vancouver
Washington
flag msg tools
The die is cast.
badge
You say OCD like it's a bad thing.
mbmbmbmbmb
http://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/36648/pyramid

In the game description, there are details in English. I've played it before. It's fun, but not something I'd play constantly with adults.

It was never easily available in the United States, and I never saw a copy in English. All the copies I've seen were imported copies in German.

I believe that it is currently out of print.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Benjamin Pachner
Germany
Aßlar
Hessen
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
dearolddad wrote:
This page is on ebay.de classified. It is not an auction but an item that a person has posted for sale, ebay is merely functioning as a host for the advertisement all the details are worked out between you and the seller directly. If you click the button "nachricht schreiben" it will take you to a log in screen, you will need an ebay account, after logging in you e-mail the seller and negotiate the details of the purchase directly with them. It says local pick-up is available or shipping is possible.

I can confirm that :) In addition and from experience I'd say don't expect too much from it. People who use the "Kleinanzeigen" part of eBay often do this because they don't want to bother with shipping. Classifieds are mostly for local pickup and even if shipping is offered, there is a big chance that someone would rather not sell than deal with international shipping and payment.
Also you should expect a higher rate of people not comfortable communicating in English on pages that mostly deal with local items.

Again, this is just a general note and not specific to the linked offer. The seller may be happy to ship to Singapore. But you will have to try and contact her about it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chee Peng Ang
Singapore
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for all the explanation.

I have sent a message and now keeping my fingers crossed.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.