GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
10,017 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
15 Days Left

Support:

Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
3 Posts

Formula D» Forums » General

Subject: future tracks and reprint of tracks? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Scrumpy Jack
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
do we know of any tracks coming up next, if at all?

I read somewhere that track 4 h/v will be reprinted this winter. is this confirmed? will any other tracks be reprinted?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Alexopoulos
United States
Clifton Park
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The reprinting question seems to come up every so often. Asmodee released a statement in January 2014 saying that there were no plans to reprint older tracks. They were currently working on a new track for release in the summer (Circuit 5).

The base game and circuits 1,4 & 5 appear to be readily available. I think if you look around hard enough you could find Circuit 2 H/V. I would like to find this circuit myself.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Sanchez
United States
chaska
MN
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Stargazer1x wrote:
The reprinting question seems to come up every so often. Asmodee released a statement in January 2014 saying that there were no plans to reprint older tracks. They were currently working on a new track for release in the summer (Circuit 5).

The base game and circuits 1,4 & 5 appear to be readily available. I think if you look around hard enough you could find Circuit 2 H/V. I would like to find this circuit myself.

They are a little inconsistent with this as in April I got this response from Asmodee

Quote:

Hello Matthew,

Thank you for your interest in Formula D. We have a reprint of all existing expansions planned for end of the year (November 2014).

I am hoping to get a copy of track 2

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.