Mark Nicosia
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
SMASH!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
or do you need to buy original Munchkin to get that?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jens Kunst
Netherlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Neither.
No base-game comes with a board. You either buy a board separately or you buy a deluxe version. (There's no Munchkin Adventure Time Deluxe.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Walters
United States
Hercules
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
But you do not need original Munchkin to play Munchkin Adventure Time. For that matter, original Munchkin doesn't have a board, the Deluxe version introduced the board ten years after the original came out!

The board keeps track of the player levels. It's a nice way to keep track for several reasons, but you can also keep track with the Munchkin Kill-O-Meter, or with a ten-sided die, or a pile of pennies or glass beads.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Nicosia
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
SMASH!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
ah, I see. Yeah, keeping track on a board, that looks like a 'dungeon crawl', just seems so much more thematic and fun than keeping track on a dial, die or with chits. And with the Adventure Time art the board could have been amazing. Ah well... may have to make my own if I end up picking this up.

Thanks for info.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Conser
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I just use a 10 sided die, that seems appropriately thematic for the game as well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Seguin
msg tools
You can just make one in Photoshop and print it out on thick cardstock. Or some kind of high quality paper and glue it down on a thick cardboard. That's what I did.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Walters
United States
Hercules
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

I recommend putting clear contact paper over such constructions. It gives a nice appearance and protects your work from skin oil, Dorrito crumbs, and beverage spills.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Seguin
msg tools
That's an excellent idea. I think I'm going to do that with my board.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.