United States
Ladson
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I know that if you end your movement adjacent to debris, you spend any non-alien action die to reveal it and decide then whether to pick it up or leave it.

Let's say I start by revealing debris with a googles action die. I can move adjacent to the revealed debris, but (unless I have a sonic driver), I have to wait until another turn to spend a die at which point I can pick up and move. Alternatively, someone else can move to what I just revealed, spend the die, and pick it up. But now he must wait for another turn to move again. Have I got all that right? Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M.C.Crispy
United Kingdom
Basingstoke
Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You are correct: it doesn't matter whether it's face up or not, picking it up will cost you the Action (unless you have a Skill card or Item to avoid the Action cost). The advantage of being able to remotely flip the tiles over is that you avoid being Ambushed (not to be underestimated) and you can pick and choose the Debris to run and grab. Without remote flipping you are taking pot luck and risking an Ambush.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.