Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jacob Martin
United States
Medford
Oregon
flag msg tools
mb
I know this game has not come out in the U.S. yet or maybe not anywhere yet. But I am very interested in this game, but I couldn't get the feel of how well this game plays with 2-3 players. Does anyone that has played it know how well it plays with different numbers of player.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kenny Coleman
United States
Lake Forest Park
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
We played our first game with 3 players and our second with 4. We enjoyed the 4P game more due to the battling/area control of the marketplace. Though we did neglect the rule that you score points for completed barrows in our first game, so that could have had a bearing on our 3P game. The board is scaled down to keep the tension between a 2-3P game and the full compliment.

I have a feeling that it works well with 2-4P with 3-4 being where the sweet spot is. My (rather uninformed) 2 cents.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Kouris
France
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
We've played it with 3 and 4 players and it goes well ni both cases.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Florian Trabert
Germany
Düsseldorf (34 km south of Essen)
NRW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have only played "La Granja" with 2 players, and I can say that it works very well. There is no so much competition on the market, but all the other mechanics of this meaty game scale down very well. 3 and 4 players is probably better, but "La Granja" is definitely not the kind of game that is decisively worse with 2 players (like “Terra Mystica”) or really sucks with two players (like “Power Grid” or “El Grande”).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christoph Post
Germany
flag msg tools
It works quite well with 2 players also the "battle" for the marketplace is not so intensive as you play with 4 players.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ozzy perez
United States
Hialeah
Fl
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Glad to hear it.. I mostly play 2p so it's crucial for me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.