Popular Tags: [View All]
Jason Miller
Canada
Medicine Hat
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I recently snagged a thrift copy for a buck, but it's missing an "R/Tailing" chit. How important is it that a replacement chit be the same size? This isn't going into the damage marker bag, if I'm not mistaken.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Pittsburgh
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmb
Kestril wrote:
I recently snagged a thrift copy for a buck, but it's missing an "R/Tailing" chit. How important is it that a replacement chit be the same size? This isn't going into the damage marker bag, if I'm not mistaken.
It's redundant. You use the tailing chits to secretly show a player tailing you the direction you're headed, there are two sets of L,R,S chits provided so multiple players can do this at once, having one set isn't really a problem at all.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ray
Thailand
Bangkok
Bangkok
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Confirmed. You don't really need it. If fact you don't need it at all if you make a clue Wheel or something, which a lot of groups do. However, if you really need that chit, I can send you it since I never use those chits.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paolo Desalvo
Italy
Country side area north of Rome
flag msg tools
badge
I'm a feder-allergic and I blame the Klingon for not having smashed the Federation in time to save us from Star Trek serials.
mbmbmbmbmb
RayGuns wrote:
Confirmed. You don't really need it. If fact you don't need it at all if you make a clue Wheel or something, which a lot of groups do. However, if you really need that chit, I can send you it since I never use those chits.

It is like the additional fuel chits that I added in the file of the Replacement Damage Chits. They are a nice addition but you can do in another way.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.