Fraser
Australia
Melbourne
flag msg tools
admin
designer
Back in the days when there were less maps we played every map back to back
badge
Ooh a little higher, now a bit to the left, a little more, a little more, just a bit more. Oooh yes, that's the spot!
mbmbmbmbmb
Earlier this year a bunch of us got organised and arranged and played a 15 player 3 board Fische Fluppen Frikadellen game at BorderCon.

We, Aaron, Matt, Stefanie and myself, have decided to do it again not once but twice at PAXAus this year. It is scheduled to run at 6pm on Friday and 11 am on Saturday.

Sign-ups should be available at the PAXAus games library.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Blake Thompson
Australia
Bracken Ridge
Queensland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Can I just say thanks for twisting my arm to play this this morning. Was a fun experience and something I'll probably never see again. (Unless this can become a regular PAXAus thing)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fraser
Australia
Melbourne
flag msg tools
admin
designer
Back in the days when there were less maps we played every map back to back
badge
Ooh a little higher, now a bit to the left, a little more, a little more, just a bit more. Oooh yes, that's the spot!
mbmbmbmbmb
Glad you enjoyed it. We managed to get 3 boards going both times.

I'm sure we will consider for next PAX Aus.

Also look out for it, if you are in Melbourne, at MeepleCon in about a month. And then probably again at BorderCon next year.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Utting
Australia
Preston
Victoria
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Karlsen wrote:
Also look out for it, if you are in Melbourne, at MeepleCon in about a month. And then probably again at BorderCon next year.

Here's the sign up sheet for MeepleCon https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1h7gsJh966YYBOb4FKHOdibZfqGE...

And here's the MeepleCon 2014 for details about MeepleCon
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.