Popular Tags: [View All]
Brian C
United States
Lansing
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I rifled through the new Kickstarter page's updates, but I didn't find any info on the new rulebooks. Have they been released yet?

I only ask because I've been messing around with a variant, but as I plan to get both the upcoming expansions, it would be handy to have their rules in order to incorporate the changes they'll make. Especially: the modular tiles from Extinction.

If the rulebooks are still under wraps, righton. I just wanted to make sure that they weren't floating around out there somewhere.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simone Romano
Italy
Rome
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

The expansions rulebook is not published yet, but I'm pretty sure it will available soon cool

Stay tuned!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Decay
Germany
Hamburg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello,
Are the expansion rulebooks available anywhere? Didn't check the forums for a while but could not find them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simone Romano
Italy
Rome
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
They will be released very soon, most likely between this and the next week... we are working on the website.

Thanks

Simone
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simone Romano
Italy
Rome
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Manuals released cool
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kalbe Troben
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Can You post a link? Tx!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simone Romano
Italy
Rome
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Here we go!

http://www.galaxy-defenders.com/rulebook.php

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Felipe Machado
Brazil
Florianópolis
Santa Catarina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Agent S, I am reading the new Tactical Rulebook and wanted to ask one thing about Temporary Criticals:

An agent gets the Critical that removes his Energy Shields. At the Refresh Phase, he'll remove this Critical and be able to refresh his Energy Shields?
I'm kinda confused 'cause both effects (removing the Critical that stops me from refreshing the Energy Shields; and refreshing the Energy Shields) happen at the same time.

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simone Romano
Italy
Rome
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

yes you are right, this can by little tricky to understand, by the way, as usual, the "forbidden" effect wins over the standard rule, so during "that" refresh phase, you cannot recharge shields because the forbidden effect of the critical acts simultaneously with the recharge effect.

This critical is particular efficient in two circumstances:

1) when you are in a power armour, so you must wait to recharge your shield.

2) Against aliens with multiple energy shields.

Thanks for the question, I will add the answer to the official FAQ page.

Thanks

Simone Romano
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.