Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Michael
Australia
Sydney
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Fellow mice fans, I thought it would be nice to have one place to share our thoughts on all chapters in Mice & Mystics and created a little geek list. It would be awesome if you could access the list whenever you complete a chapter and share your opinion about difficulty and theme in the poll. This might be helpful for players to select standalone chapters and could aid me in deciding whether I should include particular chapters in a strategy guide. Even better if you have a minute to share some cool moments, favourite parts or strategy hints for other players in the comments!

For anybody scared of spoilers, don't be! I listed all chapters in sequential order, so just press the button "Hide all Comments", then scroll down however far you are in the story and view the comments to chapters you've already completed.

Here's the list:
http://boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/170043/mice-mystics-chapte...

Thanks, everyone!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.