Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
M mom
Netherlands
doesburg
gelderland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
as the title implies i have an spare set of frigost tokens and terrain lying around. Was hoping i could make someone happy with it who missed out on this during KS.
Pm me if interested.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy
msg tools
I've PMed twice now, and haven't received a response. Hello? Anyone there?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stefano Gandolfo
Italy
Milano
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Dicedaddy, I sent you pms about an important matter, but got no answer, please check your pms!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Gifford
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
You can contact Japanime directly and they'll sell you the tokens/terrain. Looks like it's $125 for the Frigost set, and $150 for the original.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1c0ynFNOwDBO64B0DnIctjJq0228...

I still don't understand how people can sell them for 2x-3x the price on Ebay when they're available directly from the company.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ricky Dang
United States
Brooklyn
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Because most people who gets them don't usually check BGG for stuff. You'd think the vast majority would use BGG, but I think a lot of people do not.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy
msg tools
I know that there is a way to buy the terrain and tokens for Frigost from Japanime Games, and I really appreciate that. I would just like to see if I could receive them as a gift first. If Dice Daddy decides not to give me the pieces, then I will consider getting them from the sheet.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.