Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tom Swider
United States
Harrisburg
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
We'll give the FFG version an inaugural try, and will bring the original along too. This will be at That Game Place in Lemoyne, PA with a game start of 11:00. Rules will be taught, and heads will roll. Game can accommodate up to 6 players.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Huffman
United States
Arlington
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It takes me two or three hours to get there. How regularly do you meet? With proper preparation, I wouldn't mind a day trip. :-)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Swider
United States
Harrisburg
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Dan,

Long time since 1830 at the Martins'.

We usually meet the first Saturday of the month for wargames. We also figure out some other occasions as well, and there are also others locally that play german games, choo choo games (though not much 18XX) and other "lowest common denominator" games.

I usually post our plans on consimworld: http://talk.consimworld.com/WebX/.1dda7ae2/23

It should list some of what we've played in the past. My current "lifestyle" games of choice are EastFront II and The Library of Napoleonic Battles.

Certainly we're open to suggestion of games to play, especially if you're teaching. Closest thing to WiF is Axis Empires: Totaler Krieg! and I'm not sure how soon I'd see the group ramped up to commit to a game of that length (we've just played some of the intro learning scenarios).

All the best,
Tom
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.