Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dave Garcia
Canada
St. Catharines
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Let's say you successfully complete an Emergency that awards you the option to "Look at the top Event Card, Keep it, or put it on the bottom of the deck". After you've chosen, do you draw another Event Card?

In other words, if I were to put the Event Card at the bottom of the deck, would there be NO Event Card drawn this turn? Like wise, if I choose to keep it, would that be the card drawn for that turn?

Sorry if this has been answered already, but I checked around and only found topics related to the Investigation Cards. I'm curious about the Event Cards specifically.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cindy Nowak
United States
Kenosha
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Davedude77 wrote:
Let's say you successfully complete an Emergency that awards you the option to "Look at the top Event Card, Keep it, or put it on the bottom of the deck". After you've chosen, do you draw another Event Card?

In other words, if I were to put the Event Card at the bottom of the deck, would there be NO Event Card drawn this turn? Like wise, if I choose to keep it, would that be the card drawn for that turn?

Sorry if this has been answered already, but I checked around and only found topics related to the Investigation Cards. I'm curious about the Event Cards specifically.

The reward is separate from the "Draw Event Card" part of the round. You would still do that as usual.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Garcia
Canada
St. Catharines
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Doh!! I guess I've been cheating all this time. blush

Thanks for clearing that up for me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Common Man Games
United States
Denver
Colorado
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Cheater, cheater!!!!

laugh

btw - there is a different reward offered on Emergency Cards (though rare) that DOES give you the benefit of NO Event Card draw that turn.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Garcia
Canada
St. Catharines
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Common Man Games wrote:
Cheater, cheater!!!!

laugh

btw - there is a different reward offered on Emergency Cards (though rare) that DOES give you the benefit of NO Event Card draw that turn.

Yeah, well, I admitted to it and plan to change my ways. lol

I've only played it a couple of times, and haven't come across that card or else I probably would have figured it out.

Thanks for your help and GREAT game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Common Man Games
United States
Denver
Colorado
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank YOU Dave!

Glad to have you on board!

Let us know if you have any more questions.

PS - Cindy, thanks for handling that one!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.