Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Sword Wraith
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
hello all, long time gamer first time poster.

recently picked up some Marvel Dice Masters AvX, awesome game. Also recently picked up Quarriors. I was thinking to play Quarriors with the Marvel characters and dice. I know some of the characters will not mesh very well(or at all), but I think it wouldn't be too much of a change in play. The only part I have a problem with is scoring glory. Can anyone help me out?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
john withers
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
The easiest thing to do is forget the Glory Points of Quarriors and adopt a 20point life like Dice Masters.

The next easiest is to figure out the cost/glory ratio based on your Quarriors set and assign some Glory! Use spare cards from your Dice Masters set and sharpie those bad boys in!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Crazy Fella
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Interesting, I was just thinking about this yesterday, then come to the Quarriors threads for the first time and see this. Great minds think alike?

A crude but possibly effective scoring system could look like:

2-4 cost characters: 2 glory
5-6 cost characters: 3 glory
7-8 cost characters: 4 glory

Not sure how basic actions would play in either. Needs to be tested. We could be onto something!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wesley
United States
Ball
Louisiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I was actually thinking of doing the opposite and playing Dice Masters using the Quarriors dice/cards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.