Clue VCR Mystery Game» Forums » General

Subject: Investigation and clue cards needed. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Alexander Frisk
Sweden
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Could someone be nice and post the clue and investigation cards from the game? I've noticed this game recently and I really wanted to try this game once just for fun. Unfortunally it's hard to get by now and I don't want to spend a lot of money on a game I might play 1-3 times.

So if someone could post the clue and investigation cards for the first few cases (like the blue ones) I would be able to print my own cards to be able to play the game atleast once.

EDIT: I still haven't gotten hold of the cards

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Teague
United States
Brooklyn
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Sent you a PM.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
E B
msg tools
Did you manage to get the cards ? My copy is complete.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keith Nobody
msg tools
I would like to get a copy of the cards too if you could PM me a link. I have everything but the cards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stuart Jimenez
United States
flag msg tools
I would also appreciate a copy of the Investigation cards, as I am missing a few.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Louye P
msg tools
mb
Would you be able to send me a copy of the clue vcr cards? Any help is appreciated. My niece is staying with us for a few days and would like to try this old twist on her favorite game. Thank you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
j j
msg tools
hi. sorry to bother, but i wondered if you could maybe send me a link to some of the cards as well? my nephew likes clue, and i think this version is petty neat, but i don't live in the us and buying this from the internet plus shipping could be a little expensive for a game i'm not sure we will like. this way we would be able to test it out first. kiss

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
W L
msg tools
I also would love to have a copy of the clue vcr game cards. Thx

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
W L
msg tools
anyone please L

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike A
msg tools
I need them too, could someone please send? Thanks!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Schawacker
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
If anyone has these cards I'd love to get my hands on them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike James
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Does anybody have the clue cards available?

I have everything else I think.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
krunkster DaKrunk
msg tools
If someone has a copy of all the cards needed to play please let me know. I'd love to see this game playable on Table Top Simulator using the in game tablet with links to the youtube video.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
krunkster DaKrunk
msg tools
FYI I went ahead and made the game playable on Tabletop Simulator:
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=124182...

I'm missing one red clue card, but I'm guessing the game is in a playable state... if you get bored and want to play with strangers online.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keith Morr
Canada
flag msg tools
Re: Clue cards needed.
Hello.

I found my gamebox for Clue the vcr game but many of the cards have been destroyed or lost. If anyone still has the link for the cards, I'd very much appreciate a link where I can find them. My kids would love this game. Thanks for the info.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.