Brookline
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
At least if you have a roommate.

A guy who celebrated his 35th birthday by having a threesome with two women got on his roommate's nerves for being too loud. The roommate kicked in the door to complain; when the guy told him to get lost, the roommate grabbed a knife from the kitchen and stabbed him multiple times in the head.

His injuries were not life-threatening, which I take to imply that he was stabbed in the head that has bone armor protecting the brain and not latex armor protecting, well, the bone(r).

Alternate pro-tip: if you can't keep the volume down, either arrange a back-up threesome for your roommate or, ideally, have a hot roommate that you can invite to join in the celebration.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
What a wonderful world some people live in.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
CHAPEL
United States
Round Rock
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
"that's a smith and wesson, and you've had your six"
mbmbmb
Ah, those crazy threesome vacations.

Said no BGG nerd ever.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Always bring a gun to a puppet fight
United States
Wichita
Kansas
flag msg tools
OverText is totally worth 100 units of imaginary, worthless currency
badge
What the Hell else am I supposed to do with GeekGold?
mbmbmbmbmb
You know what would be a more useful threesome tip? How to convince two women to have one with me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Junior McSpiffy
United States
Riverton
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Chad_Ellis wrote:
The roommate kicked in the door to complain; when the guy told him to get lost, the roommate grabbed a knife from the kitchen and stabbed him multiple times in the head.

Wow. Some people just don't understand foreplay.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chad Ellis
United States
Brookline
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
mistermarino wrote:
You know what would be a more useful threesome tip? How to convince two women to have one with me.

In my youth that was something I knew how to do. Now I can't even convince my wife that we should give plan B a bit of breathing room from time to time. (When we got together we agreed that if for whatever reason we decided not to get married we would instead travel the world seducing anyone we were both into. We call that "Plan B". Depending on your perspective, the fact that we chose monogamy instead is either a sweet testament to the love we share or a useful data point for demonstrating that we're bad decision-makers.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chad Ellis
United States
Brookline
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
GameCrossing wrote:
Chad_Ellis wrote:
The roommate kicked in the door to complain; when the guy told him to get lost, the roommate grabbed a knife from the kitchen and stabbed him multiple times in the head.

Maybe he thought it was forehead play?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
GameCrossing wrote:
Chad_Ellis wrote:

He felt left out, as it was a threesome?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Born To Lose, Live To Win
United States
South Euclid
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
slatersteven wrote:
GameCrossing wrote:
Chad_Ellis wrote:

He felt left out, as it was a threesome?

He wanted some fourplay.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Wichita
Kansas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Chad_Ellis wrote:
mistermarino wrote:

In my youth that was something I knew how to do. Now I can't even convince my wife that we should give plan B a bit of breathing room from time to time. (When we got together we agreed that if for whatever reason we decided not to get married we would instead travel the world seducing anyone we were both into. We call that "Plan B". Depending on your perspective, the fact that we chose monogamy instead is either a sweet testament to the love we share or a useful data point for demonstrating that we're bad decision-makers.)

There's nothing in there that I can work with!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jørgen K
Denmark
Copenhagen S
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
gelrod wrote:
I had a threesome planned for this weekend. There were a couple no-shows but I still had a good time...
Sounds like the one I planned...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Hathorn
United States
San Antonio
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Chad_Ellis wrote:
At least if you have a roommate.

A guy who celebrated his 35th birthday by having a threesome with two women got on his roommate's nerves for being too loud. The roommate kicked in the door to complain; when the guy told him to get lost, the roommate grabbed a knife from the kitchen and stabbed him multiple times in the head.

His injuries were not life-threatening, which I take to imply that he was stabbed in the head that has bone armor protecting the brain and not latex armor protecting, well, the bone(r).

Alternate pro-tip: if you can't keep the volume down, either arrange a back-up threesome for your roommate or, ideally, have a hot roommate that you can invite to join in the celebration.

Ah, San Antonio, you have won my heart yet again with your crimes of passion.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chad Ellis
United States
Brookline
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
mistermarino wrote:

Dude. I'm a bisexual guy married to a bisexual woman who has not had a threesome since meeting my now-wife. I'm clearly not the guy to come to for advice on how to have a threesome. Either I've forgotten how or I'm horribly bitter and not about to share the wealth with some newly-single guy!

That said, I do have two tips that could work:

1. Be a woman. Women have a much easier time getting threesomes.
2. Be interested in a MMF threesome with a humiliation domme and her husband. I know that's a bit specific, but at least you already know them...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Wichita
Kansas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Chad_Ellis wrote:
mistermarino wrote:

Dude. I'm a bisexual guy married to a bisexual woman who has not had a threesome since meeting my now-wife. I'm clearly not the guy to come to for advice on how to have a threesome. Either I've forgotten how or I'm horribly bitter and not about to share the wealth with some newly-single guy!

2. Be interested in a MMF threesome with a humiliation domme and her husband. I know that's a bit specific, but at least you already know them...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J
United States
Hawaii
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Chad_Ellis wrote:
mistermarino wrote:

In addition, MMM probably wouldn't be too difficult to work out.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Wichita
Kansas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jarredscott78 wrote:
Chad_Ellis wrote:
mistermarino wrote:

Now you're just hurting me. I'm not really into that.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Born To Lose, Live To Win
United States
South Euclid
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jarredscott78 wrote:

Especially cuz there are two other guys in this thread who had threesomes that didn't work out.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mac Mcleod
United States
houston
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
For me it was a checkbox ticked off in my 30's. Not my thing. But still a hot fantasy. Funny thing- I can barely remember the real event any more. I have a terrible memory.

In theory, it would be nice to be part of a warm poly household that liked board games since I nibbled all around the edges of that but it never worked out.

I sort of am for 10 days a year at the beach but without sex. And boy do we have drama.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chad Ellis
United States
Brookline
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
mistermarino wrote:
Now you're just hurting me.

Well, obviously, you're new at this, and Jarred's a big man.

Or, so I've heard.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J
United States
Hawaii
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
mistermarino wrote:
jarredscott78 wrote:
Chad_Ellis wrote:
mistermarino wrote:

Now you're just hurting me. I'm not really into that.

You know what they say about beggars...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J
United States
Hawaii
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
(it's something about losing three points during final scoring)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Junior McSpiffy
United States
Riverton
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I would suggest Marino invite his mom, but Jarred has sworn that off, so we're back to square one.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lynette
United States
Richland
Washington
flag msg tools
Yep, I am a girl Scientist. Come for the breasts; Stay for the brains!
badge
For as long as I shall live I will testify to love; I'll be a witness in the silences when words are not enough.
mbmbmbmbmb
maxo-texas wrote:
For me it was a checkbox ticked off in my 30's. Not my thing. But still a hot fantasy. Funny thing- I can barely remember the real event any more. I have a terrible memory.

In theory, it would be nice to be part of a warm poly household that liked board games since I nibbled all around the edges of that but it never worked out.

I could really go for that myself, in theory.

Quote:

I sort of am for 10 days a year at the beach but without sex. And boy do we have drama.

There is No Drama like POLY DRAMA... I speak from experience. Which is a huge part of why all my poly is now all "In Theory" rather than "in practice".

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lynette
United States
Richland
Washington
flag msg tools
Yep, I am a girl Scientist. Come for the breasts; Stay for the brains!
badge
For as long as I shall live I will testify to love; I'll be a witness in the silences when words are not enough.
mbmbmbmbmb
GameCrossing wrote:
I would suggest Marino invite his mom, but Jarred has sworn that off, so we're back to square one.

Dude that is just Wrong! It is so wrong it made me cringe even here in RSP.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmb
mistermarino wrote:

You can pay one prostitute for sex.

If you pay for another prostitute you can have sex with one more woman.

Ergo, using induction, I just proved you can have sex with any natural number of women.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.