Eddie the Cranky Gamer
It would not score. That placement is illegal.
Rules for building your Alhambra
You must build your Alhambra according to the
• All building tiles must be the same way round as your
starting tile (i.e. all roofs must point upwards).
• Adjoining sides must be the same i.e. they must either
both have a wall or both not have a wall.
• You must be able to reach each new building tile
“on foot” from the starting tile without crossing a wall
and without going off the tiles.
• Each new tile must be joined to your Alhambra by at
least one side (i.e. it cannot be joined just at a corner).
• You must not leave any “spaces” (i.e. an empty area
surrounded on all sides by building tiles).