GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
10,469 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
13 Days Left

Support:

Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
4 Posts

Tannhäuser» Forums » General

Subject: How to store the bonus tokens rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Daniel Sundström
Sweden
Bollnäs
Hälsingland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
With Operation Novgorod and the Hoss, Hoax and Oksana expansions now in my possession, I'm a bit curious as to store all the bonus tokens that comes with them (and other expansions as well, I assume). I mean, there is no way to know what extra crate token came from what pack, so my question is, do you just store these extra tokens with the ones from the original game?

What about all the special scenario tokens? Do you store them all together or do you keep them with the expansion scenario it belongs to?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Artemus Maximus
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I guess I keep them all together.

In the core box I put all the maps and rulebooks (but I have to put the 2 revised rulebooks in binders because both original and replacements' pages are unbound now).

In the Novgorod box I put character sheets into 4 faction stacks in corners. In the spaces in between I have snack size Ziploc bags with 1. Condition tokens (smoke, burn, rubble, etc), 2. Map features (barricades, doors, volatile etc), 3. Story mode tokens 4. Crate tokens + cards, 5. Overwatch, melee markers. I plan to get several marker sets from Litko for smokescreens, fires, character activation markers, wound marker bars, overwatch, melee, dazed, +1 stat increase and probably more. They'll go in here too to fill in the spaces between the character sheets. Character rule books are in here too.

Then I have a Plano storage thing for each faction, divided by characters and tokens specific to that faction:

As far as bonus equipment tokens (that can be given to various characters per rev rules), I keep then with assigned heroes, per my point-based variant rules as that's the way I normally play. If I played normally more often, I'd keep ones for specific characters in their Plano case cubby/cubicle/box, faction-specific ones in a sperate box in the Plano case, then non-faction-specific ones in a bad in the Novgorod box.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charles Silbernagel
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I built a custom insert for my core game, and will be doing the same for my Novgorod box as well, which will have Matriarchy and Shogunate, as well as a few of the mercs like Wolf and Asteros.

http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h248/Obsidian3d/Tannhauser...

From top left you'll see: Union figures, Reich figures, crate tokens and cards, Union cards and tokens, Reich cards and tokens, Union character sheets and Reich character sheets. I added some blue dice to go with the black ones (they're in between the character sheet piles. On top of the cards you'll see all of the faction counters, map modifiers and smoke/fire tokens. There is enough room to lie the core game board on the top, but once you add the revised rule book, the box doesn't quite close all the way.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Sundström
Sweden
Bollnäs
Hälsingland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Killer Spaceman wrote:
I guess I keep them all together.

In the core box I put all the maps and rulebooks (but I have to put the 2 revised rulebooks in binders because both original and replacements' pages are unbound now).

In the Novgorod box I put character sheets into 4 faction stacks in corners. In the spaces in between I have snack size Ziploc bags with 1. Condition tokens (smoke, burn, rubble, etc), 2. Map features (barricades, doors, volatile etc), 3. Story mode tokens 4. Crate tokens + cards, 5. Overwatch, melee markers. I plan to get several marker sets from Litko for smokescreens, fires, character activation markers, wound marker bars, overwatch, melee, dazed, +1 stat increase and probably more. They'll go in here too to fill in the spaces between the character sheets. Character rule books are in here too.

Then I have a Plano storage thing for each faction, divided by characters and tokens specific to that faction:

As far as bonus equipment tokens (that can be given to various characters per rev rules), I keep then with assigned heroes, per my point-based variant rules as that's the way I normally play. If I played normally more often, I'd keep ones for specific characters in their Plano case cubby/cubicle/box, faction-specific ones in a sperate box in the Plano case, then non-faction-specific ones in a bad in the Novgorod box.

I do basically what you do. Have bought two tackle boxes and put the Union and Reich characters and tokens in them, in order. Also, their flag tokens, objective tokens, command points and health counters are also in there. I plan to do the same with the Matriarchy and the Shogunate.

I've decided to put MacNeals bonus tokens from Novgorod and the Hoax expansion along with his regular tokens and followed suit with the rest who so far got bonus tokens. The extra objective tokens for the Union and Reich that came with Novgorod have been placed with their respective friends from the base set. Still not sure exactly where to place the non-specific tokens for each side, but for now, they are in each tackle box.

When I get a box for the Matriarchy and can move those figures from the Novogord box, I might do what you do and use that one for the character cards and the main box for the maps. The status tokens, such as smoke and rubble, will have to go in either of these boxen, I assume. The rules from each expansion will have to go with the main rules, so that all of them are in one place.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.