4 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » Press Releases

Subject: FRACTAL rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Sam Solomon
msg tools
Hello there BBG community,

My tabletop game company, Red Letter Calculus, has just released its first and feature game, FRACTAL. I invite you to visit the website, www.fractalfighting.com. It is "by invitation only" right now, and this is both marketing and a public invitation if you will. More about FRACTAL:

FRACTAL features fractoids, who are little robots made of game pieces that you can sketch, computer model, 3D print, or draw as simple stick figures. The area around a fractoid is his toybox. When you pose a fractoid, rules for games of all sorts and genres are produced for his toybox, and you set up and play these games via any way you like–notebook, tabletop, tabletop game websites, etc. The games are both separate and interlocking; the successes and failures of one will affect one or more other games in the toybox.

I look forward to talking with anyone here,
-Sam S.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Byron Campbell
United States
Santa Clarita
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I downloaded the lore book and believe it or not, I think I know some people who would enjoy reading it. Would it be okay if I share this link with them?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam Solomon
msg tools
Hello Byron,

Thank you for the reply! Yes, indeed, go for it; any such shares are appreciated very much. As small and grass-roots as my marketing efforts can only be right now, I am looking for "aggressive expansion" in any way possible. Pass along the word! Thanks again, and I invite you to keep in touch with me if you'd like.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam Solomon
msg tools
PS--Byron, I read your profile just now. I'd like to note that FRACTAL is designed to be a solo game as much as a multiplayer game. It works 100% both ways.

On another vein, I quite identify with your self-description and gaming proclivities! After spending several years in a "design cave" of relative isolation, reading your bents made me feel less crazy about my own proclivities. At any rate, thanks again for the reply, and I look forward to chatting on here more with you and other folks on BGG (I'm obviously new as can be here).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.