GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
7,458 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
22 Days Left

Support:

Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
12 Posts

Star Trek: Attack Wing» Forums » Strategy

Subject: Cards that add crew slots rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
The Borg
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm looking to see what cards might be able to fit more crew slots on a Borg Tactical Cube.

So far the only ones I can find are resources, but I'd like to stick with getting three total crew slots, Weyoun/Varel Combo. Yes yes cheesy, just seeing if I can fit in Spock and someone else thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Will Sanchez
United States
Clermont
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Captains Sopek, Archer, Lore, Tavek
Vulcan High Command (with Lore)
Assimilation Tubules, Superior Intellect, Crosis (steal a crew from another one of your own ships)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Skyguard
msg tools
mbmb
Capt Weyoun7 adds two crew, and give a discount on them if they are dominion

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Borg
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
SI will do the trick thanks!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Borg
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Also the month two OP one of the independent sides adds two crew upgrades slots as well. Was hoping to save the resource slot for something else but that might have to do.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Johnsen
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
JLP from the Stargazer adds a crew slot.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M R
msg tools
I just love that he said no resource, no captain in the original post.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
doomtwig wrote:
I just love that he said no resource, no captain in the original post.

Not a whole lot that adds crew slots other than captains/resources though. Options are fairly limited with those excluded.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Hare
msg tools
Use Lore and Vulcan High command to get 2 more crew and one tech. Then bring High Energy Sensor Sweep to get your free scan for Spock.

Use Sideboard on turn one to grab weyoun6. Keepp Feedback pulse and We Won't Go Back on the sideboard.

Lore/VHC can get you three additional crew slots if desired. Because of the goofy text on VHC, you don't lose the upgrade slots if you transfer it to the sideboard. Unless they FAQed that and I didn't see it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M R
msg tools
I know. He presented a puzzle without an obvious answer, which then almost everyone declined to answer.

Now I'm pretty curious. His resource slot is fixed to something that doesn't give him a crew slot (though it could be reinforcement sideboard, which would allow for specific shenanigans), he's running Weyoun, Varel, Spock, and some other crew (one or two, depending on how you read it) on a Tactical Cube.

He allowed that SI was a solution to his problem, making me think he's getting one slot from somewhere, filling Spock with it, running an SI and another ship with the additional crew he wants, and SI'ing it off. Pretty point tight, though.

Maybe he was just trying to fit Crosis in and decided SI would do the trick.

Idk... Anybody else?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Steiner
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
The new officer resource card gives a crew slot....you can turn them all into resources to get the added benefits from several of the cards including first officer to get another elite talent slot as well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Actually, you can just switch Weyoun out for Sopek. Gives you the same effect of retrieving Varel, essentially while also adding a crew slot (and having room for a built in elite talent slot, which Weyoun lacks). Would only get you one extra though. You'd probably have to use SI to get the third crew on there.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.