Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Thomas Ryan
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
here ya go thanks to Tim Meyer!

http://www.printerstudio.com/sell/sell_render_design.aspx?ty...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Jome
United States
Franklin
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb
Not as nice, but cheaper and easier;

http://rpggeek.com/filepage/106930/doomtown-reloaded-hand-ra...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Boeren
United States
Marietta
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ordered.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Ryan
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
"Not as nice, but cheaper and easier;"

As a demo rep I hope to hand these out to new players, since AEG does not have demo decks to give out I want players to walk away with something (beside the desperate need to buy the game)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scourn1
United States
Pittsburgh
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Can you post the immages of the first link, front and back? I could print them myself. Really have no use for a full deck of them

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Boeren
United States
Marietta
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
For $7.47 shipped I don't mind picking up a full deck and having copies to hand out to other local players. In my mind it's a fairly minimal cost to help promote the game and of course I don't mind a nice quality reference card for myself either.

If I was doing demos at a con or whatever then yeah, printing my own would be preferred due to lower cost and going through tons of cards. But one deck should last me pretty much forever for our local group.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Ryan
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
scourn1 wrote:
Can you post the immages of the first link, front and back? I could print them myself. Really have no use for a full deck of them

Ian you will have to talk to the creator of the card Tim Meyer.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bithlord Fake
msg tools
dboeren wrote:
For $7.47 shipped I don't mind picking up a full deck and having copies to hand out to other local players. In my mind it's a fairly minimal cost to help promote the game and of course I don't mind a nice quality reference card for myself either.

If I was doing demos at a con or whatever then yeah, printing my own would be preferred due to lower cost and going through tons of cards. But one deck should last me pretty much forever for our local group.

Agreed, although I'd prefer to have my local store's name on the card rather than an advertisement for an upcoming fan set . Of course, thats what happens when you don't make them yourself.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Ryan
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Bithlord wrote:
dboeren wrote:

Agreed, although I'd prefer to have my local store's name on the card rather than an advertisement for an upcoming fan set . Of course, thats what happens when you don't make them yourself.

great idea though...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Miller
United States
Livonia
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ordered. I will be handing these out, or give to my FLGS to hand out with plays.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Meyer
msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Anyone interested in these still might want to grab them soon!

Jimi May was nice enough to share his 50% off code with everyone: "lucky50"

It works for the reference cards or any of the fan sets!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.