Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mike Miller

Columbus
Ohio
msg tools
Columbus, OH's best all '90s rock cover act: facebook.com/oddjobpolicy
badge
I can't believe your head exploded. If your head explodes, you'll never make it on BGG.
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't see a way to sort a game's ratings by date - I think it would be helpful for watching games early on, since it seems more often games are now being released mostly complete and then fixed later (looking at you, Kickstarter).

It might be more helpful to see only more recent reviews in such cases sometimes since components may be updated or revised rules may now be available and opinions can fluctuate based on when a game's rating was given.

Maybe not super important, but it seems like an easy request.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Under every pile of leaves a
Sweden
flag msg tools
Help, I'm being held prisoner in an overtext typing facility! I don't have much time, they could find out at any m
badge
I'm that weirdo whose number of badges sold prior to yesterday Bail Organa is keeping track of
mbmbmbmbmb
You can sort by comment date and usually get newish ratings that way, but I have also found myself wanting to see the most recent ratings.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Noreen
United States
flag msg tools
Fall in the Midwest
badge
Welcome to fall in the Midwest and a property with a lot of mature trees!
mbmbmbmbmb
Admins, I get where the OP is coming from, but if this change gets considered, please make it optional. It's great to be able to sort this field numerically so you can see at a glance what are your most highest rated games (among other uses).

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Miller

Columbus
Ohio
msg tools
Columbus, OH's best all '90s rock cover act: facebook.com/oddjobpolicy
badge
I can't believe your head exploded. If your head explodes, you'll never make it on BGG.
mbmbmbmbmb
ngwilliam wrote:
Admins, I get where the OP is coming from, but if this change gets considered, please make it optional. It's great to be able to sort this field numerically so you can see at a glance what are your most highest rated games (among other uses).

Thanks!

Absolutely, it should not detract from current functionality. Probably just a sort link near the top of the rating column or something, so that you know when you click it you are sorting by date, rather than rating.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Farmington
Arkansas
flag msg tools
Hobby aquariums are just like board games: except wet, fishy, and you can't play them.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Is it best to resurrect an old thread or start a new one? I wanted to suggest a feature to sort game rank comments by date so I could filter out the sometimes overly positive "cult of the new" ratings (particularly if
The game started out as a Kickstarter). I found this has already been suggested sever times in the past. Has anyone heard if it in on the list of future functions?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
howl hollow howl
United States
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
BrackAttack wrote:
I wanted to suggest a feature to sort game rank comments by date

You can sort comments by date by clicking on the Comments column header.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Farmington
Arkansas
flag msg tools
Hobby aquariums are just like board games: except wet, fishy, and you can't play them.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
blush

Good to know! Thank you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.